Buddy has been very excited the last few months, because his teeth are starting to come loose. He has lost three already! Unlike Big Sis, once Buddy gets a loose tooth, he wiggles it and jiggles it until it falls out. So, once he gets a loose one we know the tooth fairy is coming pretty soon.
The cool thing about this last one is his closest cousin (They are only 11 days apart) lost the same one! We had his cousin sleep over and I snapped a couple pics of their matching mouths.


After trying to get a cute picture and one that showed their missing tooth, I gave up. I decided it was either one or the other.
The cool thing about this last one is his closest cousin (They are only 11 days apart) lost the same one! We had his cousin sleep over and I snapped a couple pics of their matching mouths.
After trying to get a cute picture and one that showed their missing tooth, I gave up. I decided it was either one or the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment