It has been a long year turning our puppy into a dog, but I have to admit that Hubby did it again he has turned Mocha into (and I can say this here because Hubby doesn't read the blog) a great dog! He still does his random brain-fart puppy stuff but eventually I think that will all be gone and he will just be the lazy sweet dog that I have been waiting for.
The best part about him is that he has accepted our newest member of the family and they are great friends. They are often found snuggling with each other. But usually you will see Mocha trying to sleep and Renegade will be attacking his ear or snout. It is pretty funny what he will put up with. When he is done though, he just plops his big giant paw on top of her and she runs away (only to come back for more after a minute)! They are pretty funny and great entertainment!
I honestly did not pose them like this! I walked into the living room and there they were.
It kind of looks like Mocha is watching through the corner of his eye,
waiting for the sneak attack!
waiting for the sneak attack!
You're so good about animals. We're just not ready. Our family seems to struggle taking care of fish and a turtle. They look so cute together.
ReplyDeleteIt's great that they get along.