Sunday, June 27, 2010

Little Chefs

Buddy has been asking me for about two months to make "Gorilla Turds". Apparently, one night at his Aunt's house she made them for him and they were "soooo good." I kept asking him what they were and he just said you melt chocolate and pour it onto cereal. I assumed they were something like Chex Muddy Buddies or something but promised I would call and find out. Well, last week when Buddy had his tooth pulled and was a little bit loopy he started asking for Gorilla Turds again. I finally called Aunt B to find out what they were. Turns out they are just No-Bake cookies (which I might add Buddy has had before but didn't like them. I guess I needed to come up with a disgusting name for them.) So we made Gorilla Turds and my little chefs just had to help me.
After we were finished the kids loved asking their friends if they wanted to eat some turds! Kids are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment