This year in April, Hubby and his Brother did not draw turkey tags but his Brother's wife did, so we decided to make a date weekend out of it. I took a couple days off and we headed south about 2 hours to go hunting (Honestly, I never in my life thought I would be saying that I was going hunting for a date, what do you do?).
We had a good time, Hubby and I called the turkey in while D&M waited elsewhere to shoot it. After a few hours of calling for turkeys we finally had one come in and M shot it and hit it on the first shot! The only problem, she broke her collar bone and passed out. D looked over and saw her laying there unconscious and dropped the camera so the film he got is pretty hysterical. Unfortunately, I don't have that video, but I do have a couple pics from the weekend. All in all it was a fun weekend and we will always have a great story to tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment