Every year at work we do a Patriotic Play with all of our students. It is called the Traveling Show because years ago (like when I was in it as a student) we used to travel to other schools to perform it. Now, we just perform it for the other grades and the students' families.
Well, every year the teachers do a "surprise" dance in the show. I don't know why it's such a surprise when we do it every year, but the kids and parents always love it! This year we danced to a tribute song to the troops, so our costumes resembled women in the military. It is totally fun to dance for the students and everyone gets a good laugh out of it, including us!
Well, every year the teachers do a "surprise" dance in the show. I don't know why it's such a surprise when we do it every year, but the kids and parents always love it! This year we danced to a tribute song to the troops, so our costumes resembled women in the military. It is totally fun to dance for the students and everyone gets a good laugh out of it, including us!
Lucky!!!! I was just talking to Jay the other day about the traveling show and how much fun it was. I wish I was there performing right along side of you. Good times.
ReplyDeleteluvs
PS I like the cute paper guns. You may have to fill us in on the details of how to make them.