Okay, I know this is totally out of order and really late, but I just found these fun pictures from the Fourth that I had to post.
Everything "first" in a new house is totally fun and this was our "first" time lighting fireworks at our new house! We invited some of the kids friends over and had a blast (no pun intended...okay, maybe a little pun intended)!
Bugs is totally ready for some sparkler fun.
"Hey, mine keeps going out!"
Great shot of our friend, Sang-Jin, who was an awesome friend we miss dearly because he had to move back to Korea:(
But, at least we have this fantastic shot.
But, at least we have this fantastic shot.
Hey Lady,
ReplyDeleteI love all your new posts! Wow, I miss you. It was great to be able to talk the other day. I love your craft room. It's super cute.
Your trip looked like so much fun. One day we are going on a trip. Are we still thinking Hawaii in the summer? That would be sweet. I guess we can't set anything in stone until we know where we're going next and exactly when.
luvs