Sunday, September 12, 2010

Forks and Port Angeles

In order to get from Oregon to Washington on the PCH you have to cross the Columbia River. It is huge! We got on this bridge and just kept driving and driving and driving. It was GINORMOUS!
I don't really know what is up with the pose I've got going on, but here's my "I traveled on the PCH for four days" picture! And if you have never traveled north of California on the PCH, here is what you are missing:
four to five days of this.
Dad actually said "You know I am kind of tired of this mountainous, tree driving" Can you believe it? My husband sick of pine trees!
On the way, I got to swing into some little towns known as FORKS and PORT ANGELES!
Yes Twi-hards, I was there!
Forks was hilarious. Every little shop on the Main street had some Twilight themed name "Dazzled by Twilight" or "Bella's Boutique". I just laughed the whole 30 seconds it took us to drive through the town (okay maybe it was a little longer than 30 seconds, but you get the picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment