Friday, September 17, 2010

The Craft Room

I had this brilliant idea about 4 months ago to take a picture of one of my rooms every week and spotlight it. Well, you can see how well that went. I did take pictures of my office/craft room before all my good intentions went the way of my size 8 waistline (you know, none existent except in my dreams).
One day I got a bee up my you-know-what and headed to IKEA. First let me say, going to IKEA is never a good idea when you have no real plan and no written budget for the project. It is amazing how fast $2-$5 items add up to $150! But, I did end up using everything I bought, so I was pretty excited. My hubby on the other hand was not super excited when I handed him the drill and showed him the stack of stuff he needed to hang. But, I think it ended up pretty cute. What do you think?Can you call it a craft room if you have never actually crafted anything in it? I guess all I need are some fun crafts to work on!

1 comment: