
Gold Beach was beautiful! We stayed in a remodeled hotel on the beach that was pretty nice. As usual, as soon as we checked in we headed to the beach, except this time we put on our jackets instead of our swimsuits. The beach was unlike any other I had been to before. Instead of shells it was littered with all these amazing colored rocks. We all had to grab a few and after about an hour we had quite a collection. Although we had been to the lake, this was our first time in the Pacific Ocean (Bugs
actual first time ever), so we let the kids play for awhile before we had to go fetch dinner.


Again with the Creepy Crawlies!

Dad commented that I was just glowing and I told him, "Well, don't you know the Pacific Ocean is where I belong!"
No comments:
Post a Comment