My husband is a very vivid dreamer and occasionally talks in his sleep. Well, the other night he woke up around 2:00 am, sat right up in bed, pointed at our bedroom door and said in a really mean voice "YOU!" Of course, it woke me up and I had to wake him up and put him back to sleep. We told the kids the other night at dinner and Gavin had to retell it.
Buganese translation: "Daddy get up his bed, and his blanket stay on him in his bed, and daddy say "you!"
Unfortunately Daddy doesn't remember what he was dreaming about, but we all got a good laugh out of it.
Keep Dreaming Daddy!
Buganese translation: "Daddy get up his bed, and his blanket stay on him in his bed, and daddy say "you!"
Unfortunately Daddy doesn't remember what he was dreaming about, but we all got a good laugh out of it.
Keep Dreaming Daddy!
that is funny! Sean & I were having a conversation about me talking in my sleep the other night. I do stuff like that and scare Sean.
ReplyDeleteBugs is hilarious!!!