About a month ago I got a treadmill (love it, but that's another story). The kids saw the gigantic box and just had to have it. Well, you know I hate any extra stuff around my house so at first I was very opposed to the idea. But, we found out it would fit under the boys beds perfectly! I told them we would keep it but I got to put them in it if they got into trouble and slide it under the bed (that way they were trapped).
After that it was called "The Trouble Box". So for about a week the kids played in there, Buddy trapped Bugs in there, Bugs trapped Buddy in there. Then, Big Sis got a bright idea that they needed rules written on the side of the box for them to read while they were in trouble, so off she went, writing away. After a couple days she had the entire thing covered.
Here is one of the lists of rules, this one is for all 3 of them
(they each had their own individual lists too!).

Sadly (can you hear the sarcasm in my typing) with the move, the box had to go.
Right now it is in my living room being a gigantic garbage box.
So, the kids had to have one last hoo-rah in The Trouble Box.
I guess I will have to find some other way to punish them!
Here is one of the lists of rules, this one is for all 3 of them
(they each had their own individual lists too!).
Sadly (can you hear the sarcasm in my typing) with the move, the box had to go.
Right now it is in my living room being a gigantic garbage box.
So, the kids had to have one last hoo-rah in The Trouble Box.
The trouble box I love that!!! Maybe I need one of those? I love Big Sis' cute writing and rules, she is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete