Sunday, January 17, 2010

House Update

Our house is really close to being finished! This week they finished all of the outside stucco, shelving, electrical and plumbing. On Saturday we stopped by and Dad said they had the appliances in!

We did have a little bit of a scare last week. I drove by on my way home from work on Tuesday and noticed they were putting the rock on the outside. I went home and told Dad, so naturally he drove by on his way home from work and took a look. Well, he got home and said, "That's not the right rock." So on my way to work on Wednesday morning, I drove by and looked (of course, I couldn't just take his word for it, why am I like that?). Sure enough, not the right rock. We called The Dude and he said he would look into it, and by the time I drove home from work that day, they had the correct rock on! They are so amazingly fast. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the wrong rock, but I will go get a pic of the new rock today.

We meet with The Dude tomorrow morning to do our "Quality Check"!

1 comment:

  1. I love the ears on Bugs. You have inspired me and I've started my blog - 3 whole entries so far - WaHoo. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete