
We knew it was really happening when they delivered the Port-o-Potty!



Up go the walls! They say they build fast and they weren't kidding. We had to drive by at least twice a day if not three times so we could get some pictures of the process. This is the morning...

...that afternoon...

...and three days later. Voila!

Inside didn't take much longer, and before we knew it...

our walls were in...
and we had a kitchen!
Now you know this is the part I really love. I can already see myself baking some amazing things in that kitchen. We are meeting with the Construction dude next Monday to do our final check and give them a chance to fix things (if need be) and our move-in date is scheduled for Jan. 28th! What a great late-Birthday present for us!
Oh my goodness T that is fabulous! I can't wait to see it finished and decorated :) and I will admit I am a bit jealous! Let us know if you need help moving, I can watch the kids if you need me. Loves.
ReplyDelete