I have been blessed with 3 kids that love to eat. I have never had a problem getting them to eat lots of different foods. In fact, we have a "Green Eggs and Ham" rule in our house. If you say you don't want a certain food, we always say "Green Eggs and Ham." Which means, for those of you who aren't familiar with the Dr. Suess book (really who isn't) that you have to try it, because you never know, it may just be your most favorite food. But still with all of that I was a little nervous the other night when I served BBQ pork ribs for dinner. I don't know why I was worried though, they were a hit!
There was a lot of "MmmmMmmmMmmm" going on!
LUCKY! My kids are picky only on certain days. Glad Buddy liked his ribs so much bet that was fun to clean off :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. Those do look good.
ReplyDeleteI love the wreath too. That is a great idea. I may have to steal it and use it some time.
I love the naughty box. Kids are awesome.
Sorry I have to post all of my comment on one section. For some reason it takes awhile to post.
luvs