Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's Time...

It's finally time for me to start a blog. I've always been the kind of person who never does anything when it is "trendy". I never even do it when "everyone else is doing it". I usually hold my ground through the "I can't believe you're not..." and finally when something else becomes the "new thing to do" (Facebook), I am ready to do the old thing! Now really, my amazing sister-in-law gave my mom a beautiful Christmas gift. It was her blog published into a book! Then I was talking to my friend, Brynn, and she said she does the same thing. I thought it was a fantastic way to record our little family's life. So, here I am, blogging.

Now, to all you "recruit T to Facebook" friends I have out there - something new will have to come along before I can allow myself to join. It's just the way I'm wired!

4 comments:

  1. Fantanstic and welcome to the 21st Century - I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!! I'm super excited. Your house looks awesome. It's huge. You're going to love all that space. You have a cute new puppy too. We get tempted to get a pet and then we try to figure what on earth we would need to do to move it anywhere or have it babysat while we go for a month. Just too much hassle for us. We'll come and visit yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!! I am so glad we now have a blog from the fabulous Hill family! That makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is beautiful already!!!! Too bad we can't make it to the housewarming party. Guess we'll just have to come see it in June. All FIVE of us (: Excited to read your updates on the blog now.

    ReplyDelete